Nick Coates is a Designer & Developer living in the land of Tobacco and Pork Chitlins, North Carolina.
Growing up, he knew he was destined to be great at one thing, and one thing only: Sitting around all day in his underwear, blowing people's minds without even formally meeting them. Some time after, the Internet reared its many heads, and he saw the light. It was not only a great place to buy useless appliances at vastly reduced prices and illegally download music. It was a place for beauty, wonder, and upvoting funny pictures of cats.
He then made a vow against physical fitness and dedicated his life to the preservation of all that is holy on the internet. He became a designer/developer.
Before his love affair with Design & Development, following in the footsteps of Harry Potter, he attended a little-known unaccredited university full of socially awkward people who played Magic, practiced a variety of hand-gestures that produced visual masterpieces, and had a series of haircuts generally unpopular with the ladies.
His various hobbies include nap-offs with his dog Pete, forgetting his wallet every time he leaves the house, and thinking about getting in shape.
- Published in "Awwwards: The Best CSS Websites of the Year in a Book"
- TheCSSAwards Site of the Day
- Multiple features in BestWebGallery, cssMania, and CSS galleries worldwide.
- Featured on popular online design publications, including Abduzeedo, Web Designer Wall, Devlounge, and PSDfan.
- Websites that give angels their wings.
- Holy-wow inspiring typography.
- It looks delicious, but dont eat it.
- Spoon-bending code perfection.
- Content an idiot could manage.
- jQuery boredom reduction.
- Logos a distant father would be proud of.
- Print you can't stop fondling.
- Business Card? More like party card.